1. To unite in the membership of the association, active high school and youth boys lacrosse officials.
2. To help develop among the members an understanding of the official rules of the game and to encourage every official to enforce all these rules in the spirit as well as in the letter.
3. To surround the game of lacrosse with proper safeguards: to aid and assist with the spirit of sportsmanship, honest and fair play, and to foster a cooperative atmosphere between the official, principal, coach, player and athletic director.
4. To cooperate with other organizations officially connected with the game of lacrosse in furthering its interests and ideals.
5. To train and certify new and existing lacrosse officials, parents, and participants, including youth, high school and collegiate players, the current boys training curriculum.
2013 OCLOA Membership
See link on left side of the page for the link to apply for Annual Membership to the OCLOA
2013 Referee Training Session
See link on left side of the page for links to register for referee training for the 2013 Youth and High School Season
Here are the dates of the classroom training sessions:
Final High School Session
Thurs, February 21, 2013
6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
All trainings will be held at:
Hewes Middle School, room D-1
13232 Hewes Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Last Updated 2-19-19 4:00pm